National Legal Mentoring Consortium 2016 Conference
May 5–7, 2016
Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center
2 E 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80203
- LEARN the nuts and bolts of how to create a successful legal mentoring program.
- LEARN how to avoid the risks of potential liability from conflicts and client confidentiality issues.
- LEARN how to use diversity and inclusiveness to enhance a mentoring program.
- LEARN some of the ways legal mentoring is changing and evolving.
- EXPERIENCE great western hospitality.
Paulette Brown, president of the American Bar Association, Michael Hunter Schwartz, dean and professor of law at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, and national legal mentoring professionals, including noted consultant Ida Abbott as well as Karen Hester of the Center for Legal Inclusiveness.